Saturday, November 25, 2006

Merry Christmas, You F-ing A$$hole

Well the holiday season has started off in fine fashion. This story in from one of my favorite west coast readers:

"Waiting for a parking spot on black Friday...turn signal on while a Mom, with an 'XOXO MOM' license plate and a Christian fish plastered on the bumper, buckles her two rug rats into the seats of her Cadillac Escalade...not being impatient, but having to blast the horn as the aforementioned Escalade backs out and nearly crumples the fender and hood...and dear loving Mom (she must be because her license plate says so) turns and calls parking-spot-waitee a 'fu©&ing a$$hole'."

Tis the season, now get the hell out of my way or I'll punch you in the face to get ahold of that PlayStation so I can sell it for an insane profit on eBay. There's a sucker born every minute and I was born to take 'em. Merry Christmas. Jerk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Touching sentiment.

Anonymous said...

But clean up the language.

Gavin said...

This is a blog not a corporate web site. I report to no one...particularly 'anonymous' who apparently was asleep in 7th grade English class. It's called writing with irony...look it up.

I must point out that your anger is misplaced. The fact that I replaced letters with symbols was cleaning it up...it was the delightful 'Christian' that used the real stuff. Sorry if using the actual words to expose her hypocrisy doesn't meet with your approval. But your beef is with her, and the millions like her, not me.

BTW, you don't drive a Cadillac Escalade, do you?