Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Rosie Is Burying The Dump Truck

A couple of weeks ago, NBC fired Donald Trump (nicknamed the Dump Truck by Rosie's son Blake) from his time slot. Desperate to reverse the ongoing ratings decline of The Apprentice, NBC slid the Los Angeles version back an hour to Sunday at 10. NBC's announcement came less than a week after the show set a new all-time ratings low with its fifth episode broadcast.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, The View is up 600,000 viewers since Rosie O'Donnell joined the gabfest. While people may not agree with her opinions (something for a future post), they are tuning in to see what all the fuss is about. I'm an avid fan of The View and things certainly are interesting. You can find out more about Rosie's world view by visiting her blog.

News reports have it that The Donald started a become-a-millionaire presentation in Toronto with a 10 minute tirade against Rosie. What a loser. If I were them, I'd demand a refund.
*

3 comments:

Michael said...

I'm totally with you on this one! I can't stand Donald Trump and the way he keeps trying to reignite this fued is nothing short of pathetic! By the way, I'm a big ol' View queen, too! LOL

Gavin said...

Let's hear it for View queens!

BriteYellowGun said...

I despise Donald Trump. He is an embarrassment to wealthy people everywhere.

Rosie can be a bit of a loudmouth too but I don't hate her like I do him. I used to watch The View when I was unemployed for six mos. a few years back but haven't seen it since she came on.