Friday, March 30, 2007

Pop Culture Institute: Welcome To My Blog Roll

Welcome Michael Sean Morris and his Pop Culture Institute blog. Michael Sean first caught my attention with comments over at Joe.My.God. and I started following his blog posts.

This morning, his post sealed the deal for his inclusion here. He posted an amateur video of the Vancouver BC skyline. If you visit his site, watch the post and you can click on the Vancouver label to find the others in his series. You get a unique view of this beautiful city.

I had the pleasure of visiting Vancouver about three years ago after Christmas. It is very northwest...so many days of rain they actually have a rainforest. It is also very metropolitan...so many high rises (see my pic above) and bustling with activity. They have an official "GLBT street" and noted section of the city so the community is pretty well developed.

If you like Canada, and I know my readers do, check it out. Again, welcome Michael Sean!
*

3 comments:

Michael said...

Thanks for turning me on to Pop Culture institute!

michael sean morris said...

Thank you very much for the inclusion, Gavin. I'll be returning the shout-out soon.

My 2009 travel plans include Montreal, NYC and Rome (New York) so I'll have to stop by on my way through Albany.

Gavin said...

JP posts from Utica (neighbor of Rome) on his Life Is Such A Sweet Insanity blog...check the link on my blogroll to the right if you're interested!