Wednesday, October 24, 2007

TV Tuesday On Wednesday: Dancing With The Stars

** SPOILER ALERT ENTIRE POST **

Update on last night's Dancing With The Stars results show:

• Marie Osmond, who was all over the news yesterday after her fainting spell, seemed healthy and back on track.

• After blowing me away Monday night, Scary Spice danced her awesome routine again to my delight.

• Tom Bergeron must have read yesterday's post. The top and middle buttons on his jacket were fastened and the bottom was left undone.

• Jennifer Lopez performed twice; she wore clothing that covered her suspected baby bump.

• Mark Cuban had to turn in his dancing shoes.
*

5 comments:

Tony said...

Well now I just won't watch Dancing With the Stars which starts in two minutes. Thanks Gavin. LMAO! I'll just wait for the Biggest Loser to come my way in 30 minutes.

RG said...

Now if we could just get Mark Cuban to STFU, all the better.

Gavin said...

Now Tony I did say SPOILER ALERT! I learned when I spoiled a Heroes episode for Sean last year w/out the disclaimer at the beginning of the post!

dirk.mancuso said...

i missed Tuesday's show, so thanks for the recap.

Personally, I'm pulling for Jennie Garth to win it, but I know that Cameron "Frankenstare" Matheson will take the crown thanks to his legion of adoring daytime fans jamming the phone lines for their boy "Ryan Lavery."

Gavin said...

I think Cameron is a handsome dude. But, one thing that has always bothered me about him, is what I sense is homophobia. In any interview you see, he always manages to bring up that he is married with children. To me, at least, it seems like he finds it necessary to telegraph his heterosexuality even when the comments are out of context.