Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Poll Posted; Old Poll Closed

I've posted a new fun poll in the sidebar. Mayonnaise is my favorite food group!

Fun Fact: My favorite is known as Hellmann's east of the Rocky Mountains; Best Foods to the west. Don't believe me, check the label. Even their television commercial jingle is altered depending on where you are — "Bring out the Hellmann's/Best Foods, and bring out the best"!
I am closing the back pain poll:

What do you do for back pain relief?

• Most of you take Ibuprofen/Advil with 55% of the vote.
• Acetaminophen/Tylenol, Naproxen/Aleve, Excedrin, Topical Cream/Ben Gay, Topical Patch/Icy Hot and "I Grin and Bear It" each received 10% of the vote.
• Aspirin and Doan's Pills weren't favored by anyone.

Several answered in the comments that they take a hot shower or bath, which was not an answer I had thought to provide even though that's the first thing I did when I got to Boston for blogger weekend!
*

3 comments:

michael sean morris said...

I went through a phase where for about two months I practically lived on toast and mayonnaise; the warmth of the bread slightly melted the mayo bringing the eggy flavour of it out. Delish!

Then one day I stopped and didn't buy it for about ten years, until my mother bought me a jar during her early addiction to Costco; I used to mix it in with plain macaroni and Dijon mustard, until it was gone too. Also delish!

Then I stopped again, and it's been two years since I've bought any. Just a couple of mayo-related reminiscences...

Big Daddy said...

I'm in Denver and you can buy both Best Foods and Hellmann's.

Depending which store you go to.

I have Hellmann's at home.

Gavin said...

Big Daddy, you, sir, are a lucky man!