Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Poll Posted; Old Poll Closed

The holidays were yummy but I didn't get any of my favorite raspberry pie. Speaking of pie, I have closed the post-Thanksgiving poll:

You Find One Slice Of Your Favorite Pie Left:

• 50% of you would eat it quickly; finders keepers, losers weepers.
• 29% said they'd offer to split it; what's fair is fair.
• 18% were willing to leave it for someone else.
• 3% just hate pie.

I have to say I'm surprised by these results. I'm a splitter and thought most others were, too!

Take the new poll in the sidebar, and have a fun and safe New Year's Eve!
*

2 comments:

ArichNY said...

You left out: "Go over to a friends and spend a romantic night and breakfast..."

Big Daddy said...

Unfortunately for me this year, it is staying at home fighting a heinous head cold.

Happy New Year!