Saturday, December 29, 2007

Saturday Sh!ts And Giggles: Bizarro Shrub Doctrine

Ted Rall 12/24/07:
I love political cartoons. It's too late for me now, but I wish that someone in high school had spotted my interest in current events and artistic sensibilities and encourage me to pursue this. I have the ideas, it's the drawing I'd need to develop.

Recently, I turned myself on to My Yahoo! Yes, after their hammering and hammering with subtle and not-so-subtle suggestions, I decided to try it out. I really like it, as I figured I would, I just needed to motivate myself to set it up. Which, as it turns out, took minimal effort. But my procrastination was exhausting!

One section is the Comics. They have a standard set of the usual comic strips you see in the paper everyday, but they also have several political cartoons. My local paper runs one a day, and I see two a week in Newsweek, but I appreciate the fact that I can see more.

Maybe I'll post more of these, I don't know, since the artists/political satirists often strike a cord with me.
*

No comments: