Sunday, April 06, 2008

Bananaramaroll

It would appear that I have, once again, been caught on the back end of an Internet trend. Never fear, dear readers, but I'm going to include you in on this bit of info that I read about over at Pam's House Blend. It is a practical joke with a hint of a Google bomb.

The story is interesting and I'm considering doing it, if only to give me a reason to make up some crazy ass posts and amuse myself from time to time.

Whatcha all think? Will you be pissed if I pull this on occasion and you fall for the trick? Do you want to join in? By giving you fair warning, is that enough or will you still be pissed? What if I included a pic of a banana in the posts to warn you?

Let me know in the comments what you think!
*

3 comments:

michael sean morris said...

Why the Hell not? I'm thinking of doing this just to beef up my number of hits, if only I can think of a way to work the phrase "Cat Urine High" into a post.

Anonymous said...

"For the record, Rick Astley is not gay".

Really?

Well I've never met him so I wouldn't know, though my friends Matt and and Gerard who live in London and meet him for drinks at The Hoist every Friday night, like they have been for, oh, a decade sure think he's gay. Maybe I need to tell them that he's living a lie!

cb said...

If it makes you happy, do it.

I laughed when I got "ricked" earlier on a different blog.

But I honestly don't get the whole "google bomb" thing.