Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Speaking Of The Tony Awards

Rich's daughter-in-law Joy Gabriel will be starring in her very own one-woman show in New York City!

Mother May I? is a Mormon girl's journey to independence from the tag-team of Mom & Jesus. A devoted Mormon mother and her adoring little namesake, Joy, criss-cross the country with the help of their best friend Jesus. From food stamps to swindling, He's got all the answers. But when Joy gets a mission of her own, all hell breaks loose. Will she choose Mom? Jesus? Or get sent to outer darkness? Find out in Mother May I?!

Mother May I?
A Solo Show by Joy Gabriel
July 25-August 2, 2008

Stage Left Studios • 438 West 37th Street • New York, NY 10018
Tickets: 212-279-4200 • www.ticketcentral.com • www.midtownfestival.org

I've met Joy and she's a sweetheart and a real firecracker! Hopefully I'll be able to get down into the city to catch her show.
*

1 comment:

ArichNY said...

Nice post Gavin! I will be at the Saturday matinee on July 26!