Saturday, November 08, 2008

Church Of Latter Day Saints

I've been reading the comments on a Prop 8 post by Ben Smith on Politico.com.

What seems to really piss off the mormons is when you call their church "church of latter day saints" rather than "church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints," thereby excising Jesus Christ from the name.

So, from now on, I encourage everyone to omit "Jesus Christ" when referring to the LDS church. It's kinda like how Republicans always call the Democratic Party the Democrat Party.

I'm going to use lower case letters, too.

Sometimes it's the petty little joys in life that can act as salve on a wound.

2 comments:

Tate said...

I'm just going to call them "hateful fuckwads". Does that work too?

Anonymous said...

Will do Gavin. Anything that annoys the piss out of them will suit me fine!