Thursday, November 27, 2008

New Profile Photo

Well, I've changed my look quite a bit so it's time to update my profile photo.

Left pic is how I look now and the right from a year ago. After I visited the blogger boys out in Boston last November, I stopped cutting my hair for a change of pace. It is now about 7 inches and it hasn't been this long since I was back in corporate life and spending $100 + tip for a haircut.

I'm also growing out the mustache. I don't know if I'll let it get long enough to go past my bottom lip as I did before. We'll see. I did buy straws at the market yesterday to make drinking a bit less messy.

Hair is grayer and eyes are bluer in person.

8 comments:

Breenlantern said...

I like it...woof. You get better looking every year, handsome.

michael sean morris said...

Personally, I don't care for a mustache below the lipline, but that's just my opinion.

I'm in the process of getting a new profile picture myself, but it's only been six months; the process usually takes 9 months to a year.

Otherwise, nice pic!

Anonymous said...

Things defo improve with age! Woofarama!

evilganome said...

Quite a change here. Though still as handsome as ever.

Gavin said...

Thanks for the compliments. Y'all are too kind!

Anonymous said...

Two thumbs up, as they say...
and, I hope your T-Day was good!
--Alex

bigislandjeepguy said...

great new profile pic!

rodger said...

Handsome in both pics but I really like the bushy stache! Wish I could grow one that nice.

You're like fine wine my friend.