• Last week, we found out that Faraday is the son of Widmore and Eloise and that they knew they were sending him to his death in the past.
• Alpert was showing off some chest hair. About time.
• Locke, Sun and Bug Eyes met with Alpert, and Ben said that Alpert was an "adviser" for a very long time. Alpert tells Sun he watched all the back-in-time Losties die when she shows him the new arrivals pic from the Barracks.
• Alpert says the un-dead Locke is "different" and later tells Ben he may be trouble.
• Interesting that we see them beating Sawyer and Juliet for information amidst our current discussions on torture.
• Well, another instance of the same person being in two ages in the same time. First Miles, now Locke.
• After the hydrogen bombers got to the tunnels, were they at the alter of Old Smokey?
• So, how are they going to get the bomb out?
• Uncomfortable! Sawyer and Juliet profess their love, and then Kate shows up.
• How come they weren't knocked out to get off the island in the submarine?
• There was no mention of "the war" in this episode. What's up with that?
• What was up with that cliffhanger? Locke is going to kill Jacob? I didn't see THAT coming!
So, Losties, is this the war they've been teasing about?
Thursday, May 07, 2009