Thursday, April 01, 2010

TV Monday On Thursday: Dancing With The Stars

I'm going to try and do some catch-up on my television programs.

Dancing With The Stars
• My favorite professional, Mark Ballas, was the first to leave this season with his partner Shannon Doherty. As it turns out, he suffered a major leg injury and wouldn't have been able to compete any further. His father Corky, who danced with Cloris Leachman, was the stand by.
• I liked Jake Pavelka, The Bachelor, when he was on The Bachelorette. When it was all about him, you could tell it went to his head and he thought it was all about him. I hope he goes next so I don't have to look at his cross-eyed, horse-face fiance in the audience.
• I think Pamela Anderson was awesome and I can't believe she was in the bottom two. Quite surprisingly, she can really dance!
• I'm liking Niecy Nash, too. Enough already with the food jokes, though.
• Buzz Aldrin and his wife have some nasty-ass face lifts.

Judge Bruno Tonioli isn't so hot now, but I thought he was quite the catch in Elton John's I'm Still Standing video. He's the lead dancer in the studded black leather jock. Even in 1983, my gaydar was going off!

Hoefully this video will play alright. It's been taken down on all U.S. media so I found this on a Russian site.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I don't think I ever saw this video. Anyway, I never would have recognized him. However...the guy in the blue and white striped body paint...yes, very nice.