Thursday, May 10, 2007

Why Are You Searching For Kathy Griffin?

In the past 24 hours, I've got a ton of hits from people googling "Kathy Griffin, Rosie O'Donnell, Sharon Stone." If you are one of those folks, would you tell me what prompted your search? I know Kathy did a stand up routine about these ladies in a comedy special quite a while ago. Did that just come out on DVD? Was it repeated on Bravo? What? Tell me, tell me!!

The reason that Google returned my blog to your seach query was because of my review of Kathy Griffin when she appeared at the Palace Theater in Albany, NY last November.

Update: I believe the traffic came from a question posed on Rosie O'Donnell's blog regarding Kathy Griffin's bit that I mentioned above. The Q and A post didn't give the whole story so I believe that people searched to find the story.
*

3 comments:

Tony said...

I always get a chuckle over how somme people stumble across by blog, and for some of the key words have been hysterical.

Anonymous said...

I obviously get a lot of folks who look up Acid Reflux, which I'm sure surprises them. But the funniest was when someone actually sent me an email asking about its causes. That takes a particular type of dense.

Big Daddy said...

Someone found my page by searching on 'stabbing rectal pain gym'.

I also get a hits for 'how to get rid of a dead hooker'