Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's A Small, Small World

While I was waiting at Christopher and Gay Streets for the Joe.My.God. blogger group to arrive, I saw this handsome couple pass by on the sidewalk. They looked so familiar...just like two guys from Michigan whose blogs I read. I was going to say something, but what are the chances that two guys from the Midwest and one from upstate NY who occasionally comment on each other's blogs would be in the same place at the same time in a distant city? Further, that I'd even recognize them in the crowd from a few pics on their sites?

I left a blog comment yesterday and found out it actually was Alan and his partner Brian! I would have definitely spoken had I been a bit more confident it was them. Perhaps they could have joined the rest of us!

It's a really small world.
*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed it was us. We were there visiting friends, and it happened to be Pride. :)

Sorry we missed you and the other bloggerati.

michael sean morris said...

Lucky lucky lucky.

I spent my Pride Day in Seattle, but New York is definitely my mecca.

Red Seven said...

That reminds me of the day I spotted Morgan Spurlock at a rest stop on the New Jersey Turnpike. He looked really familiar, but I knew it was him when I saw his girlfriend buying steamed eggplant at the Sbarro.