Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday Morning Levity: O.J. Adds A New Lawyer To His Team

Normally, people that cause a fuss in the background of a live news report or press conference give me anxiety. And when they do a live shot at a sports bar after the local team has won and everyone screams on cue, I want to scream too..."Shut up you fakers!"

But I found this guy funny. There is a longer version where he actually injects himself into the press conference by shouting out answers to reporters' questions and high-fives the attorney at the microphone when he gives and answer of which the toothless wonder approves. That was a little much for me to promote — you can search for "Jake Byrd" on YouTube if you so desire. Apparently he does this a lot and managed to get involved in a Paris Hilton press conference as well.

*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog! I added you to my blogroll. I'd appreciate it if you'd consider linking back.

Most blogs allow you to enter your blog url in a special field in the comment section. If the blog doesn't have that feature, then you will also need to put my url in the comment.