Saturday, September 01, 2007

Pole Smoker Resigns

Senator Larry Craig (R-ID) resigned from the U.S. Senate effective 9/30/07 after succumbing to pressure from fellow Republicans who felt his toilet room antics would be detrimental to their own campaigns.

Craig was defiant after his arrest at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport and subsequent guilty plea were first reported. "I am not gay. I never have been gay," he declared with his wife, Suzanne, at his side.

Notice he didn't say, "Another man's penis has never been in my mouth, and my penis has never been in another man's mouth." I guess it depends on what your definition of "gay" is. In my book, he's gay gay gay gay gay.
*

3 comments:

RG said...

You notice that the Rethuglicans haven't said shit about Sen. David Vitter from Louisiana resigning. It's all about power - Idaho has a Rethuglican governor, Louisiana has a Democrat. Hypocritical Assholes.

evilganome said...

I don't know about the gay part. Here's Mike's take on that and I have to say I agree with him. http://masspurgation.com/2007/08/29/is-senator-craig-gay.aspx

Steve said...

LOL @ Pole Smoker.