Friday, April 11, 2008

Results Shows: Dancing With The Stars, American Idol, and Top Chef

**SPOILER ALERT**

Dancing With The Stars
My prayers have been answered! Adam Carolla got the ax and I couldn't be happier!

American Idol
It just goes to show you that there truly are different strokes for different folks. It was Michael Johns who didn't get enough votes to stay. I think it was a matter of time for him although he went sooner than I anticipated.

On a walk in the neighborhood last night with some friends, they expressed how much the loved Jason's performance. Yikes!

Top Chef
This week Zoi was asked to pack her knives and go. While Richard is an awesome chef, I think he should have went this week. He served 80 pieces of salmon without removing all of the scales. It doesn't matter how good it tastes, scales are inexcusable at this level.
*

2 comments:

cb said...

Michael Johns---- Le GASP!

michael sean morris said...

I like Adam Carolla - not sure why - but the short clips I saw of DWTS on Entertainment Tonight had me wishing someone would beat him to death with Penn Gillette.