Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hillary and RFK

Here we go again.

"US Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton faced a firestorm Saturday sparked by her raising the 1968 assassination of Senator Robert Kennedy to justify her decision to prolong her White House campaign.

Clinton told a newspaper board in South Dakota she could not understand calls for her to quit, arguing that history showed that some past nominating contests had gone on into June."
It's clear what she meant. Move on!

Update: The Sunday morning political talking heads just couldn't leave it alone and all the shows lead with the story. I'm not so sure the MSM is bias as much as it is stupid.
*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many keep telling her to move on but she honestly is our only chance to get a Democrat into the White House, IMHO. Obama is like John Kerry all over again. I have nothing against Obama, but I want us to win. I just don't understand why people don't see this. I really don't. And I truly believe, although I can't prove; that this is why many superdelegates are holding out. They know we're in a dilemma.

Anonymous said...

Both. Stupid and bias.

And forget the delegates -- the talking heads are the ones choosing the next president.

anythingbutsad --The hold-outs are probably more comfortable with HRC's debating skills and perserverence as well as her experience within the White House.

I'm voting DEMOCRAT "no matter what."

mary

Gavin said...

Mary--Did you see the cat below in my NYC recap post? It looked like a skinny version of your Oreo without the kinky tail!