Thursday, March 26, 2009

Obama Endorses Murphy For Congress

From HuffPo:

For the first time since his inauguration, President Barack Obama is flexing his electoral muscle, urging supporters to organize and vote for New York Democratic congressional candidate Scott Murphy.

In an email signed by the president and sent to DNC and Organize for America activists in and around the state's 20th congressional district, Obama touts Murphy as having the "kind of experience and background" needed in Washington.
I received the email, but it went to the address I use for dating sites so I'm not quite sure how they got it.

I wondered if the President was going to get involved. I had thought that he might cut a television commercial to complement the one airing from Kirsten Gillibrand.

No comments: