** SPOILER ALERT **
I'm not sure what to make of this week's episode. I didn't think much happened.
• It occurred to me that the Left Behinders have had the opportunity to get out of Dharmaville via the sub for the past three years but chose to stay. I guess that's what they were getting at a couple of episodes back when Juliet agreed to stay for two weeks and never left.
• Sayid the chicken killer is a mess. I love how he spilled the beans under the truth serum but I knew he was going to tell all and they would think it was the medicine talking.
• Talk about screwing up the future...Sayid shooting Ben? Ben will live (see the video above), perhaps saved by Jin waking up and taking him back to the barracks. Maybe Jack will perform surgery and save his life...again.
• Speaking of the Untangled video, when they go to torture Sayid, they threw sugar cubes at him. Isn't that old-school LSD?
• Now about little Ben. The Left Behinders know who he is...so why haven't they taken an interest in trying to shape his life so he doesn't become a sociopath? Why haven't they killed him? Remember that Ben said a couple of seasons ago that Juliet was meant for him? We thought it was as a wife, maybe it was for something else?
• Juliet finally had a chance to talk with Kate about Sawyer. Sawyer reassured Juliet has nothing to worry about — but for how long? I mean, Kate didn't travel 30 years back in time, to an isolated island, and leave Aaron behind only to come up empty handed.
• Who is Ethan's father? I don't think it's Horace.
• There are online rumors that the show is currently shooting a wedding scene that will be included in the finale. It is going to take place on the mainland and be Asian since they are recruiting Asian extras for the scene. Some speculate that Aaron will marry Jin and Sun's baby in the future. Others think we will see Jin and Sun getting married in the past. We still haven't seen Sun's mother so maybe we'll see her father getting married...to Mrs. Hawking! Just an idea.
Well, Losties, did I miss something big? Tell me!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
** SPOILER ALERT **