Sunday, December 16, 2007

Y'All Morphed My Daemon

Well something (not completely) unexpected has happened. Y'all don't see me as I see myself! Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Yes, possums, I was a moth and now I'm Vyena the ladybug! Play along here. I like the ladybug better so this bit of online evolution is a good thing.

The whole concept really is so interested to me...not just the whole daemon thing, but with the ability of others to give feedback that instantly adjusts the results.

I wish I had written down all the qualities of the moth because now that the metamorphosis has occurred, I can't get it back. So I can keep track if things change again, the ladybug is "clever, flexible, responsible, solitary, and humble."

Anyway, the thing I think is different now is that the quality of "solitary" is now part of my adjectives. I'd say that's accurate. I'm happy with this characterization...if I look in the mirror and a ladybug is looking back, it's a good thing.
*

1 comment:

more cowbell said...

How cool! I don't know you well enough to have participated in the morphing, but the process is fascinating, and I had been wondering what would happen - if anything - to the moth.