Thursday, April 03, 2008

Results Shows: Dancing With The Stars, American Idol, and Top Chef

**SPOILER ALERT**

I'm still holding off on the Top Chef reviews but I'm adding the results to this post like I did with Dancing with the Stars.

Dancing With The Stars
Last week's Hunk-A-Lot Steve Guttenberg didn't make the cut this week. How anyone could vote for idiot-supreme Adam Carolla is beyond me. Is he on a "vote for the worst" list somewhere?

In this week's competition, Carolla managed to offend the gays and the Mormons all in the span of about two minutes in his post-dance interview. Please, put him out of my misery!

American Idol
This week was hard to predict since the season's bottom feeders managed to turn in respectable performances. It was Ramiele who didn't get enough votes to stay.

The bottom three were Ramiele, Kristy Lee, and Brooke. We get another week to catch a glimpse of Kristy's pops. And Jason, scanning the audience with his radar eyebrows, survived to see another day.

Top Chef
So many complex dishes. This week Manuel was asked to pack his knives and go.

I'm developing an odd crush on Andrew. It's something about his arrogance, spasms/ticks, and handsome face that's drawing me in. I reserve the right to say, "What was I thinking?" by the end of the season.
*

4 comments:

Jodi said...

"And Jason, scanning the audience with his radar eyebrows, survived to see another day." .....

YOU ARE KILLING ME! You are so funny. You should do stand-up!

cb said...

Ramiele Blowupdoll is finally gone.

Now for Kristy.

Anonymous said...

I thought Jason should have been in the bottom three instead of Brooke, but America voted...

michael sean morris said...

I've watched "Dancing With the Stars" before and liked it, but now I'm dying to hunt down the clip of Steve Guttenberg's "mantango". I saw three seconds of it on "Entertainment Tonight" and now I'm obsessed!