Sunday, June 08, 2008

Match Game '08

Emcee: It was sooooooo humid today...

Audience: How humid was it?

Emcee: It was so humid today there was condensation on the outside of the toilet's water tank.

[I bought a new 6,000 btu A/C unit earlier in the week that is cranking away and trying to keep up. Circuit City was out of the dehumidifiers that I wanted so I only solved half the problem and we're sweltering here.]

In winter, I love the snow but hate the cold. In the summer, I love the heat but hate the humidity. It's always something.
*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trade you! It's struggling to hit 70 these past few weeks in Idaho. Cold and dry are the worst! (Shoulda stayed in DC...)
--Alex

Anonymous said...

I thought the answer was always "BOOBS"

Tony Adams said...

I'm sure you're watching. The Celtics are hot. to. night!!I do think the second foul on Kobe was a glaring mistake.

Anonymous said...

Same here buddy. I love Winter but hate the cold but I love the cosy nights in with my man.