Saturday, August 09, 2008

Another Politician (John Edwards) Admits Infidelity

John, ya gots ta go. Yes, if you were John Q. Citizen, it would just be between you and your wife. But ya aren't, Blanche, ya aren't. I don't care if she's the bigger of the two of ya in your relationship and she forgives you.

You're a U.S. Senator. You're a leader in the Democratic party. You gotta live by a higher standard. If ya wanna dip your wick around town, don't run for office. It's that simple. Sorry, that's the way it is. Now disappear.

3 comments:

michael sean morris said...

Too bad...

Jodi said...

I'm VERY disappointed in him. I know so many do it, it is just disgusting and especially that she is and was sick at the time. I feel so bad for her because she is ill now & doesn't need this.

Anonymous said...

I was shocked to hear of this to be honest. I was given the impression on the news months back that he was whiter than white.