Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More Thoughts On The Convention

Random thoughts about Wednesday night at the Democratic convention:

• The whole night was back-to-back speakers that collectively blew the roof off the place. Honestly, I think each one of them were even better than Hillary last night.
• Senator John Kerry rocked the house.
• President Clinton rocked the house. I've had the opportunity to see both Bill and Hillary Clinton speak at different fundraisers and they are very powerful. Bill has a unique ability to explain what he's thinking and get you on board.
• Beau Biden is a babe and rocked the house. I wish him well on his upcoming tour with the Army in Iraq. I was going to make him my Hunk-A-Lot today but couldn't find a pic that did him justice.
• Joe Biden rocked the house. He'll make an awesome vice president.
• Joe Biden's hair plugs look even worse in high def. And does he have a mouth full of big capped teeth or what? Meow! I think he's great, I'm just being catty.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Amen and Amen to all that.